Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dilemmas....

Yesterday I had my very first mommy of two dilemma. We have been so blessed to have such wonderful mothers and grandmothers here to help out with Camden while I spend my days feeding a newborn and trying to get a schedule down...but I have missed my sweet Camden.

Camden got a stomach bug this week...and although I was fairly certain it was a reaction to his recent uptick in dairy products (cam has been off dairy for allergy purposes since 18 months) I wasn't completely sure...which meant my motherly instincts to wrap that little, sick body up into my arms and smother him in kisses and cuddles were put on the back burner to a newborn who not only needed me but needed me healthy, and without a way to potentially pass a flu bug his way. It was the hardest thing ever to let my sweet mother in law step in and take over my role with Camden. And although I still snuck in a few good cuddles my heart ached.

1 comment:

  1. An atrial septal defect (ASD) is a hole in the wall between the two upper chambers of your heart. The condition is present from birth (congenital). Smaller atrial septal defects may close on their own during infancy or early childhood.
    Uterine (Endometrial) cancer is the most common gynecologic cancer (i.e., cancer that originates in female reproductive system). It develops in the body of the uterus, or womb, which is a hollow organ located in the lower abdomen. The wall of the uterus is comprised of an inner lining (called the endometrium) and an outer layer of muscle tissue (called the myometrium).

    asd closure surgery in india
    Endometrial Cancer Surgery india

    ReplyDelete

Our ScrapBook...