Wednesday, December 10, 2008
The hotel was Gorgeous, all open verandas surrounded by ponds and jungle and fun little animal friends!
Tuesday definitely had to be the highlight for me...we went to the ruins, Chichen Itza and Tulum...and it was fantastic. Teresa and Bill set up a tour with an LDS tour guide and it was so worth it! He was so knowledgeable about the ruins as well as the Book of Mormon and taught us so many interesting things about the Mayan people! It really was kind of a testimony builder and I am so thankful I got to have this amazing experience! I would recommend this to anyone who is able to go down that way!
On Wednesday we had another beach/pool day and I was Lovin' life! The boys got to try out scuba gear in the pool, and now Billy is begging to get certified! :)
Saturday morning much to our dismay, we were forced to say Farewell to our home away from home! No one wanted to leave, we all had such a good time, and are happy to say that we all made it through the week without any major disasters! No one even got food poisoning!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Friday, October 31, 2008
Billy was an exterminator and I was the mouse!
So cute! Pebbles and Fred!
Broox loved Curtis!
What a cute little family!!!!
The whole gang!
Yay for HaLloWeEn!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Thursday, October 9, 2008
1. Where did you meet?
Billy and I met at the U of U freshman year....we both lived in the same dorm hall...he lived one floor up! We had mutual friends and just started hanging out as friends at first. We went out on a couple of dates throughout the second semester but it was just fun and games! That summer we were both in Utah at the same time and got together with some of our other friends and we had our first kiss....He left on his mission and when he got home we decided to hang out again, he owed me dinner :) haha so we went out and that was it for me!
2. How long did you date before you got married? Well we don't count pre-mission stuff cause it was so long ago and we really weren't seriously dating and weren't really seriously writing each other when he was in Spain so....he got home in November our first date was the first weekend in December, we were "officially" engaged in April (Easter weekend) and married in August. so....8-9 months?
3. How long have you been married? 2 years and 2 months! yay!
4. What has he done to surprise you? He surprises me daily with little things, he is his most romantic self when he isn't trying to be romantic :) I love that most about him.
5. What is his best feature? His lips! :) I want our kids to get his lips...mine are little. Non-Physically: To all of you that know Billy's family you will agree that he is just like his dad when it comes to his sense of humor...I love being out with him when people don't know him....he gets these weird looks when he sarcastically answers questions like "is he for real" often times people don't know how to respond to him right off the bat...but it only takes a minute and then they are rolling! For instance....when we were engaged we went to my dad's house in cali and my step mom was trying to find something to wear to the wedding...she asked what Billy's mom would be wearing and he casually answered....completely straight faced....and said..."a wetsuit...and a cape" my step mom didn't know what to say she looked at me and i think she really thought he was serious for a second...and then it clicked and we all started to laugh. He always does silly things like that at the most random times.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? His ability to laugh things off...he always looks at the brighter side of things.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? we just call each other babe...i know everyone does that....but its all of the time...u will rarely here either of our names around the house...even when we are in a little tif... :)
8. What is his favorite color? you know i don't know! sad...probably means he doesn't have one...although he does like color! i think he is a little upset that our living room won't be more colorful... :)
9. What is his favorite food? i'm going to go with some of his mission Spanish favorites...anchovy stuffed olives...i don't get it either....piaya with seafood and rabbit i believe ( i have no idea how that is spelled) and cured ham that they bury under the ground uncooked for who knows how long...i would tell you what its called but i have lost the word and who knows how to spell it....
10. What is his favorite sport? he likes unconventional sports...mountain biking by far takes the cake i believe...but he also likes rock climbing and skiing.
11. When and where was your first kiss? oh i already gave that one away in the first question...it was the summer of 2003 at Audrey's house.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? we love sushi! well we just like eating out a lot! lol we will blow a pretty penny at a restaurant but its hard for us to swallow the same amount of money to splurge on other activities! lol we were both raised to like eating out i guess! I'm lucky to have found him.
13. Do you have any children? no....we have a boxer lyric who I spoil rotten but billy definitely does not think of her as his child haha.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? he loves to sing! he is actually pretty dang good at drawing as well.
15. How old is he? 24
16. Who said I love you first? oh geez i can't remember if i did or if i pried it out of him, either way i was definitely the instigator. I had been wanting to say it for a little while i do remember that.
17. What's his favorite type of music? he loves most all music....before the mission you could here the base in his trooper a mile away bumping out to some R and B song but now he likes pretty much everything, especially anything with a latin beat to it! :)
18. What do you admire most about him? his courage to stand up for what he believes and his ability to fight for it to the bitter end...or at least until everyone around him is on his side!
19. Do you think he will read this? nah...he never reads our blog unless I make him haha....