Sunday, October 5, 2008

I LOVE FALL



I love this time of year...the fall colors are so beautiful! I love the crisp cool feeling in the air and the awesome fall clothes! :) Today we went up Provo canyon with Lyric and my cousin Ash to get some updated family photos! billy and i are horrible at taking pictures, and I would really like to have some of us besides our wedding photos so we decided to take a short jaunt up the canyon and have ash do a little photo session for us!


It was so fun! and quite chilly! Lyric loved it and we had a heck of a time trying to get her to sit still long enough to get a shot in! I took some random photos of the beautiful colors and Ash took some cute pics of our little family! Yay for FALL! how about we just keep the fall and postpone winter.... like permanantly! :)







Our First Set of Family Photos!



Thanks ASH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our ScrapBook...