Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag, You're It!

I was tagged by Brit!
Seven Random/Weird facts about me...
1. I am a water baby! I love the water! I crave it! I love swimming, surfing, boating, wakeboarding, laying out anything that has to do with a body of water. When I was little I could spend hours in a swimming pool, when my parents finally could drag me out...when it was dark and cold, I would have water blisters on the bottom of my feet lol. Yay for Water!
2. When I first went away to college I was majoring in Political Science...I wanted to go to law school! I know weird huh!! I am glad that I chose the degree that I did, but every once in a while I hear about some law that was overturned in a court somewhere and I get the desire all over again, just so I can show the dumb judges out there whats what! :) I think that lawyer drive in me is what makes me so stubborn sometimes...poor Billy! :)
3. I began my first semester at the U at the age of 17...I snuck into school right before the cali deadline...so I have always been the younger one.
4. I would love to live in a big city someday... like New York! I love big cities they are so full of life!
5. I have lived about 10 hours away from my side of the family for 6 whole years! and that is weird to me!
6. I am afraid of the dark! and Being Alone! I hate both of them and try to avoid my phobias as much as humanly possible! lol
7. I am not a fan of the snow! I know why did I choose Utah of all places to live...? :)
7 People I would like to tag....
Whitney
Ashley
Cassi
Lynzi
Laura
Amy
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our ScrapBook...