Wednesday, February 10, 2010

sleep deprivation....

you know that the infamous "sleep deprivation" is setting in when your morning coversation with your husband looks like this...

billy: so i was impressed with your ability to pass out mid sentence last night...
me: what?
billy: ya when you were reading scriptures you made it to "and nephi said..." without a hitch and then you were all of a sudden asleep....
me: what?! we read scriptures?

so pretty sure i think i started reading scriptures while i was already asleep :) being that i don't remember reading them at all...i didn't quite make it hahahahaha....

good news though...camden only woke up once the past two nights! go cam man!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, only once the past two nights! That is great! With my luck my baby will be the exact opposite ha ha. Camden is such a good baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! that is too funny! I'm totally jealous that Bryan got to see cute Camden...the photos are adorable by the way...this my-nose-is-barely-running stuff is driving me crazy only because it means I can't hold your little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was dang funny only cause I know exactly how you feel!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job cam! I totally know how you feel two. Andrew and I have had many a laugh saying prayers and I end up just rambling for a few seconds till I realize what just happened. But it looks like your sleepyness may be over soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Our ScrapBook...