Saturday, May 30, 2009

california dreamin'...

we did a lot of cruisin' around the santa barbara/ventura area when we were in cali....we went with some friends from utah...cassi, alan and little chloe (she's one)...

we stayed at my family's beach house....
lions, giraffes and flamingos...oh my!





we went to the santa barbara zoo....

she loved it....

fun shots of the beach....








so now we are home...and we will all miss this....







and those may or may not be girl's sunglasses billy is sporting... :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great time. You take great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I LOVE your camera! It takes amazing photos. Second of all, jealous you went to Cali! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we need to do another girls trip to that beach house again. what do ya think? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they are girl's sunglasses because that would just make it funny ha ha. SO jealous of your Cali trip!! And your camera still amazes me. I bet you guys just love that thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the photos on your blog. I stumbled across your blog while looking at your mom's....I'm her cousin. Anyway, Seattle gets pretty drizzly and I loved all the sunny pictures of CA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so stinking jealous of your camera! The pics are soooooo cool! Even if I had one I would suck at the artsy-fartsy pics! They all look great! It was super fun, you guys! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Our ScrapBook...