Wednesday, July 20, 2011

tiny hugs...

camden and i have caught a summer cold...who catches a cold in the summer? apparently we do. and although i despise being sick myself, and hate even more the thought of the little one miserable...i do love the extra cuddle time. camden is a fantastic cuddler...he will stop what he is doing and come over and just snuggle...if he is tired...he wants to cuddle...if he sees me crying he stops everything, comes right over and wraps his little arms around my neck ever so tightly. this morning was no different...camden woke up from the sniffles at four a.m. and rolled around on mom and dad's bed until he was ready to go back to bed...about an hour later i felt a little hand on my shoulder and opened my eyes to find my little guy snuggling right in, his head touching mine...so i wrapped my arms around his tiny frame and pulled him in...we slept soundly, together, until eight a.m. when he woke up and rolled into me with a giant smile. there really is nothing better than waking up with that smile of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our ScrapBook...