Monday, April 13, 2009

in bloom...

happy late easter all! bb and i spent the weekend in idaho enjoying some much needed time with his familia...easter weekend was full of fun adventures including the titanic exhibit at the idaho falls museum...dinner out with the bushes...ice cream with skyler and becky and easter sunday madness! needless to say we are very thankful to have billy's family close enough to spend quick holidays with them! :)

on a side note...when we left our home in utah for the weekend it was still yucky outside and i must say i wasn't feelin' the whole spring time thing...i was longing to see some pretty colors and green grass, starting to get a little depressed...and then....when i got into work this morning i was so excited because the trees outside my office were in bloom just for me! :) YAY for spring! so now i'm happy as can be on this sunny monday morning and thought i would share some of my blooms with you...in case you haven't seen any for yourself yet....
lovely.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys enjoyed your Easter! I'm with you on the weather, I'm sick of the gloom. It was snowing today and I wanted to freak out. Luckily it didn't stick!

    ReplyDelete

Our ScrapBook...