Tuesday, February 17, 2009

blog stalking...

alright, so...during a recent session of blog stalking :) i ran across this amazing little blog! i LOVE IT! i must say it has definitely been preoccupying my time! and during this same session i found this website! AMAZING...in love....again! needless to say my addictions have definitely been fed well this past week by these new fun sites and so i was thinking about it this weekend and well, i just couldn't keep these awesome little finds to myself and i figured i would share so...

just click on the above links and

enjoy!

favorite finds from the website

place mats...

cute napkins...

bathmat...
duvet

never mind favorites...i wouldn't mind buying out the whole site! :)
oh, and on a side note...super excited! found the sofa/bed i want to get for the hubby's new office makeover....keep in mind that he has super mod taste...
and the best part is that it connects into this awesome space saving sofa bed! until then i'll just be drooling over it...::sigh::

4 comments:

  1. oooooh I love! Very nice! What a fun site. love your blog by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun with you guys this past weekend! Your house is so nice! We should for sure get together again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, I really like that couch/bed thing! I dig the table in front of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new sites! Just two more that you've introduced me to, so thanks again! I can't believe Jordan is engaged. That is so crazy! I'm so excited for him! And we hope you guys are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Our ScrapBook...