Saturday, October 29, 2011

the difference between a man and a woman...

this morning i got up, got ready, billy watched camden while i got dressed. i came downstairs to feed him his morning snack and realized he needed a fresh diaper too...so we proceeded with the diaper change, and cam decided to pee all over the jeans i had just put on. frustrating. and this is when my husband said:

"just wipe them off with a wipe, why do you have to change? the wipes have soap in them."

and i am sure you know what i said...

seriously.

3 comments:

  1. Eeewwwww!! Too funny. With all the things we women deal with, Chuck tells me at least once a week, "I'm so glad I'm a man!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get it.

    Aaron would have said something to the effect of..."don't worry honey - it will air dry."

    Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Our ScrapBook...